Tuesday

Quick Cutie!


Here's a cute idea for a folded shirt. I've seen this on almost every other blog recently because of Father's Day. So I thought I'd learn how to fold those cutie patuty shirts. Here's the picture of mine. I saw one with a dollor bill and all I had was this one measly twenty. Bummer Dude! So here's the very temperary bill shirt and a link to a tutorial on Cambria's website to make one. Same principal for the bill just don't mind the measurements. The bill is tri folded up and is only 2x3 in size. Cambria's is close to a 2.5 x 3. I thought this little guy turned out pretty good for my first try. Sorry the picture is blurred, my camera didn't want to focus in. I think it's time to get some new batteries for it. Have fun making your own shirt.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Super cute idea to use money!!

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.