Monday
Changing up the HTML
I changed up he margin px amounts in an attempt to stretch the site more horizontally. I just hate the long narrow posts. So this is what I've come up with so far. There is still some tweeking to do with the top header and side bar, but I'm taking it one step at a time. The post prior to this one are a little off kilter, but the ones after this will be more in allignment with this new increased size. Hope you like the change.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment