Saturday

This is Amazing

This was created by a 15 year old girl who is very proud of her military family members. I know I am too. They have done more then we know and experienced unimagable things in the name of freedom. As anyone can agree I hate war, but I have the deepest respect and gratitude for those that serve our country, protect our freedoms, and proudly wear their rakes of service. As a military brat and wife I can feel the emotions of this video all too well. Yes it's emotional, it's real, it's a honest look at life of the family to those that have chosen to guard and protect our country. So pass this along and share the love and appreciation for our servicemen and women.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.