Wednesday

I won candy!!

I'm so excited my first blog candy!! And it's a great one!! Beate was offering it back in the middle of June and I didn't really think I had a chance, but I was picked, little old me was picked. Can you tell I'm so excited. Here's the link to see the goodies I'll be getting: Fresh and Fun
While you are there you should check out all her inspiring ideas. She does amazing tutorials for both her blog and SCS. Love those sketch challenges she has. One day I may even get up the courage to enter one of my cards. If you are reading this Beate, thank you so much for offering this blog candy and randomly picking me. And I'm still doing the happy dance!! lol
Here's two cards I forgot to post this last week that my Secret Sis sent me. Aren't they adorable!! I just love that turtle stamp. I've got such a great Secret Big Sis. She's been so faithful and encouraging. I so appreciate all her wonderful cards. If you are reading this out there in bloggerland, thank you from the bottom of my heart Sis!! I pray your 4th is a great one.

Well that's about all I have for now. Tootles and giggles, I'm off to do the happy dance again. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deb,
I am excited for you! I hope the set will arrive soon! You should definitely enter one of your cards in my challenges.
Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and smiles

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.