Wednesday

Texas Wildflowers

Thought I'd share the cards I made for the SC131 challenge over at CSC. This cuttlebug embossing folder has always reminded me of indian blankets and bluebonnets so when I had some time this evening and saw that the SC was already posted, it was time to play. Is that enough of a run on sentence for you? lol Let me know what you think. Then here's also some of the real things. We took these photos along the highway on our way to Lake Mineral Wells State Park. And no! We did not get into the flowers, we took the photos from the road side. Not traunsing through the wildflowers for us, we don't like snakes much. The indian blankets where all facing away from the road so I did walk into the low grass to get the ones closest to the road. The little purple flowers you see mixed in with the bluebonnets are actually wine cups and they are a deep magenta to maroon color. Hope you enjoy them!!

4 comments:

Ticia said...

Beautiful!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Deb, thank you so much for the beautiful birthday card! What a nice surprise! YOu made my day! THanks!

Melissa said...

Fabulous! Where did you get the sentiment Deb? It's lovely!

Anonymous said...

The sentiment is from "God's Blessings stamp set in the SU! catty. I love those sentiments.

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.