Friday

WOOHOO!! I'm online again!!

I'm all hooked up and connected to the world again. My house looks like a train wreck, dinner will be delivered shortly (can't cook, counter tops are covered with stuff from all over the house, we used any availabe space!!), I have stomp spots under every window in my house outside, no curtains or blinds up (only my lovely new double payned wood grained on the inside thermal shielded and screened((we havn't had screens in over a year)) beautiful windows), and still have all of our furniture pulled away from the window areas and most are still covered with sheets.
But the job is all done!! New windows!! Now our A/C won't have to work so hard and right before the heat waves of summer really get started. Even the rain we had yesterday didn't stop them from putting in our windows. They look so perty!! I've been playing with them most of the day. lol And surprisingly we don't hear when a car goes by on our street anymore or the traffic on the main street just 100 feet away from us. That's worth it all. Anyway, I ran across this on another blog so I checked it out and here's the results of my blog!!

Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating


See I'm good for everyone to read!! lol (yeah, but not sure everyone will want to!) lol No snickering Jaz!! lol
I'll have some more pictures for you soon. Just don't feel like doing much more then play with my new windows. I gotta make sure they work, right? lol Have a wonderful weekend. We are going to try to go see Rattatooie (?spelling) this weekend at the drive in if we can. Chat Later Gator!!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.