I've been cleaning out all my crafting drawers. I'll probably be doing this task for a month or so. lol And I came across some supplies that need a good home. They are just begging to be used so you will have to take really good care of them. lol Here's a sneak peak at some of the supplies that I'm giving away from my papercrafts stash. If you would like to adopt these lovelies plus more just leave me a post asking three questions you would like to be answered by me and I will enter you in a random pick drawing. I'll have my trusty sidekick pick a post out of a basket on Monday 8-20-07 at 2pm. I can't wait to see your questions. Have fun commenting.
Wednesday
It's time for a giveaway!!
I've been cleaning out all my crafting drawers. I'll probably be doing this task for a month or so. lol And I came across some supplies that need a good home. They are just begging to be used so you will have to take really good care of them. lol Here's a sneak peak at some of the supplies that I'm giving away from my papercrafts stash. If you would like to adopt these lovelies plus more just leave me a post asking three questions you would like to be answered by me and I will enter you in a random pick drawing. I'll have my trusty sidekick pick a post out of a basket on Monday 8-20-07 at 2pm. I can't wait to see your questions. Have fun commenting.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
3 comments:
ooohhh! I'm addicted to die cuts! They look like fun!! Ok, here's my questions:
1. How did you get the name "turtle?"
2. What do you think the best invention is of all time?
3. Where is the best place you've ever visited?
Thanks!
Cheryl KVD
OOOOWWWWWW are those the ones from your basket and scrapbook drawer? Major diecut and paper score! You know I just love those crayons. lol I'm game.
1. What's is your favorite science topic to teach?
2. Of all your new SU! toys which is your favorite and why?
3. Are you going to answer all those interesting questions?
Hugs and Smooches!
Jaz
Here are mine
"how do you start a card? Layout, sketch, clors, stamp ect"
Since you have been married 17 years "What do you do to keep your marriage strong"
" Do you still enjoy teaching as much as the first year you became a teacher"
Thanks for the chance.
Post a Comment