Wednesday

The Last of the Questions

Jodene asked "Do you still enjoy teaching as much as the first year you became a teacher?"
Well, that's an interesting question. I have been a teacher in one way or another for most of my adult life and each year I learn more about myself. I have always gotten great satisfaction from teaching. My favorite experience is when you and a student have worked tirelessly to get through a concept and then that light bulb finally clicks on. That's what makes it all worth it. Seeing the expression on their face and knowing they got it, that's what I enjoy the most. So that's the long answer to that questions the short one is YES!!

Jaz asked "What is your favorite science topic to teach?" That has to be the toughest question. I love so many topics. That's like asking me to pick my favorite SU! color. Well, if I had to narrow it down I can honestly say I like Earth Sciences best (ecology, oceanography). Okay I know that's not really a topic, but you are asking me to pick my favorite child out of many. lol


Of all your new SU! toys which is your favorite and why? Another hard one. Well, I'd have to say my aqua painter. I love watercoloring and the aqua painters make it very easy and low on the mess factor. Then their is the reinkers to use to watercolor, then the watercolor crayons, I haven't used them yet but they look interesting. Then I could go on and on......

Well that's all the questions. Hope you've enjoyed my answers. Have a wonderful Thursday. I'll be offline for the next few days. I've got lots to catch-up on and would like to get a little stamping in for me especially since I have five new stamp sets stareing at me right now just begging to be inked. Hopefully I'll have some things to share by Monday. Later Gators!!

1 comment:

jodene said...

Thanks for answering my question. I love your answer!!

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.