Look at the goodies that Jazine sent me from Mass. I can't wait to use that Perhaps 6x6 Basic Gray paper. Love it!! And there is some stampin up ribbon that will go great with some 12x12 double sided paper I inherited. Look at that cute Ornament kit and the twine. I'll be making lots of stars this year for christmas!! And there's a stamp set with it. It's one of the hostess sets I don't have. How did she get her hands of that she's not a demo? Jaz your a sneaky wicket!! You must have some connections somewhere I don't know about. lol Thanks for making my day so special and the lovely letter you wrote really made my week. Your mom would be so proud of the beautiful, talented and loving women you've become. It's always so encouraging to hear from you and how your jet setting life is going. Let me know the next time you are published. Give Mema our love. I can't wait to see you this weekend. Travel safe!! Love you hon!!
Wednesday
I'm a Lucky Duck!!
Look at the goodies that Jazine sent me from Mass. I can't wait to use that Perhaps 6x6 Basic Gray paper. Love it!! And there is some stampin up ribbon that will go great with some 12x12 double sided paper I inherited. Look at that cute Ornament kit and the twine. I'll be making lots of stars this year for christmas!! And there's a stamp set with it. It's one of the hostess sets I don't have. How did she get her hands of that she's not a demo? Jaz your a sneaky wicket!! You must have some connections somewhere I don't know about. lol Thanks for making my day so special and the lovely letter you wrote really made my week. Your mom would be so proud of the beautiful, talented and loving women you've become. It's always so encouraging to hear from you and how your jet setting life is going. Let me know the next time you are published. Give Mema our love. I can't wait to see you this weekend. Travel safe!! Love you hon!!
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment