Boy has the last few weeks buzzed by. It's hard to believe that school is starting up soon and we'll be back into our routines around the ol' casa again. Okay, it's catch-up time. What to share first. I'll start with all the lovely envies and such I got
in the mail while I was away. I recieved four cards. The first one is from Kitty, oregon stamper on SCS. I like how simple and fun this card is, what a great kiss card I may have to share at some demonstrations. The pretty purple and yellow card is from Nina R. and has the cutest pull out tab that reads "Thank You". I think it's using one of the new hostess sets. Love the bright springy colors.
I also got an adorable thank you card from Dawn. She was our moderator this last round of Secret Sisters and she did a great job of keeping us all encouraged and going so I just had to send her a thinking of you package for all her hard work. She used one of the new hostess sets also and seeing spots. I'll be casing this one for sure. Love the Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate colors together. The last one is from Allison. One of our Canadian gals. She celebrated her
birthday last month. I so love the colors she put together and all the cute coordinating embellishments. There's even a little bling action going on with the circles in the upper right corner panel and uses the swirls cuttlebug on the bottom panel. Such a great layout!! Sorry folks I don't have anything to show you of mine. I'll be getting back into the creative flow when we get our routines back in swing around the ol' casa.
Right before we headed out of town I recieved my reveal package from my secret sister. She was so nice to me this round. And look at all the wonderful goodies that where in my reveal package. A pocket album, some hand sanitizer, that came in handy on our trip. Also a bottle of silver stickles, mini prima flowers, pretty ribbons, and some funsquare brads. And how did she know I was needing some red ones. She also sent this cute card using the petels stamp set. So cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment