Cased some swap cards over the last few weeks. Here's one of my favorites. I changed the stamps used and the ribbon colors. Used up the last bit of my Marigold Morning, but this would work good with summer sun or even so saffron. I really like the splash of color with the Tempting turquious paper and ribbon. Ribbon aren't SU! but they work with the color scheme. I added a little teal paperclip instead of the original's stample and colored in one of the leaves with the watercolor wonder crayons. I really starting to love the Artfully Asian stamp set these leaves came from. The sentiment is from sincere salutations. The backgroud is paisley using chocolate chip ink. And there are ticket punches on the corners of the CC cardstock. After using circle punch to create these I finally broke down and purchased the ticket punch, much quicker and easier. HYEI!Monday
Cased some swap cards over the last few weeks. Here's one of my favorites. I changed the stamps used and the ribbon colors. Used up the last bit of my Marigold Morning, but this would work good with summer sun or even so saffron. I really like the splash of color with the Tempting turquious paper and ribbon. Ribbon aren't SU! but they work with the color scheme. I added a little teal paperclip instead of the original's stample and colored in one of the leaves with the watercolor wonder crayons. I really starting to love the Artfully Asian stamp set these leaves came from. The sentiment is from sincere salutations. The backgroud is paisley using chocolate chip ink. And there are ticket punches on the corners of the CC cardstock. After using circle punch to create these I finally broke down and purchased the ticket punch, much quicker and easier. HYEI!
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
1 comment:
great card! The blue makes the whole thing Pop!
Post a Comment