Saturday

I've been tagged! It's a Middle Name Tag Game!

It goes like this...Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

I was tagged by Ticia at http://hot4stampin.blogspot.com/

My middle name is Kay so...

K - is for Kaitlyn, my daughter - we are so proud of our high schooler for all the hard work and charactor of heart we have witnessed in her this past year.
A - is for Anniversory - We will be celebrating our 18th anniversary this next January. It's almost unbelievable that we have been married so long and at the same time it seems like longer. And that's all in a good way!!
Y - is for Yoyo - Which is what I feel like a big part of the time, especially now that I have too many irons in the fire again. I feel the need for a mini roadtrip to clear my noggen. Anyone up for one? Just a day trip. HUBBY!!

Okay now I will tag three lovely people. Have a fun day!!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.