Well I have been wanting to play with this wheel for a while. I mentioned it to Sharron and she let me borrow it to play. Here's what I made today. This really quick and simple card idea has been in my noggen for a while. the back has a brillent blue strip at the bottom that you can't see here. I used craft white on the wheel (not fun to clean off though). I only inked up once and ran the second run at the top, I like how it looks like they are further in the distance then the bottom layer of snowflakes. I may just have to invest in this wheel and the matching stamp set. I like snowflakes and my problem is that I only have one snowflake set that very very retired (lace snowflakes). So I was wanting to update my snowflake stamp set to either this bold snowflake or the snowflake spot. Still can't decide. But this wheel is pulling me toward this bold one. Let me know what you think. The let it snow sentiment is from the retired bitty talk set (yeah, I know, give me a break, I was only playing).
Tuesday
Let it Snow in Texas!!
Well I have been wanting to play with this wheel for a while. I mentioned it to Sharron and she let me borrow it to play. Here's what I made today. This really quick and simple card idea has been in my noggen for a while. the back has a brillent blue strip at the bottom that you can't see here. I used craft white on the wheel (not fun to clean off though). I only inked up once and ran the second run at the top, I like how it looks like they are further in the distance then the bottom layer of snowflakes. I may just have to invest in this wheel and the matching stamp set. I like snowflakes and my problem is that I only have one snowflake set that very very retired (lace snowflakes). So I was wanting to update my snowflake stamp set to either this bold snowflake or the snowflake spot. Still can't decide. But this wheel is pulling me toward this bold one. Let me know what you think. The let it snow sentiment is from the retired bitty talk set (yeah, I know, give me a break, I was only playing).
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment