Monday

Scrapbooking classes this week

The scrapbooking class has a few openings. Call to reserve your spot!! Here's the visual of what we will be making this month in scrapbook classes. We will only be doing one scrapbook page this time and make three christmas cards to preview the CCard workshop that is at the end of this month. The technique this month is polished stone, one of my very favorites!! Just love that look. We'll be using it on the page and a card. As well as some watercoloring and negative work. We'll be starting technique classes the first week of January ladies. Are you as excited as I am. There will be a recipe card with a sample and you'll also get to make a card using that technique. We'll be doing 2-3 techniques at a time. The rest of the details I'll be emailing you with our newsletter closer to the date. If you haven't requested the newsletter just email me your wishes and I'll add you. I just love blues!! I know we don't get snow here, but we do have snow days out of school. For us they are planned but rarely used. We don't get enough humidity and cold tempts to get us many flakes (the kind that falls from the sky). If you would like to see all the snow we got this last year check out some of my older posts I think it was in March sometime. That's it just an inch for about an hour or so. Not much more, boy does that remind me of Amarillo, now that part of Texas gets some snow! Our first year there we got snowed in (well we thought we where). Luckily I worked downtime our first year so I got to brave the short drive twelve blocks or so and walk the three blocks to the building. (did you catch the sarcasm? just wondering) Those who where there with us know what I'm talking about. Anyway I digress. Have a wonderful Monday!!
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.