Friday

CASE ALERT!!

LOL I've wanted to say that for a while. Keep in mind that I've been a caseing fool lately and can't remember where the original ideas came from. The ol' noggen is on overload these days so if you see these cards somewhere else just say that's where she saw it. Not trying to steal anyone's thunder. I try to put my own spin on things, but some are close copies as I really like them the way they where originally made. But I thought you wouldn't mind seeing the ones that impressed me this month. I'll mention if it's my creation. Right now I feel as though there are so many great layouts and cards out there I want to case. Hope you like this one.

*************************
Just for a preview of what's to come, starting the 22nd I'll be sharing all my "Spooky time" cards I've used this month in workshops and such. I'm keeping them under wraps for my attendees this month.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.