Thursday

Purely Pomegranate #2

This is the layout that caused me to get the priceless stamp set. I just love this one. And you know I have to do it in pomegranate. I will admit it was a bugger to get those blocks lined up. (don't look too closely, they are not really streight) And I had to use the thank you sentiment from simply said set. The original used one of the define your life stamps, but since I don't have them I substituted this one.

I used some more of the lovely pomegranate double stitched ribbon. After making so many cards and getting some christmas kits together I still haven't used an entire roll of this stuff. I have for some reason used almost two rolls of the River rock one though. Go figuire. This sample uses Kraft and sahara sand ink, but the ones I'll be doing with the stampin' gals will be using river rock paper and ink. We didn't have them with us when we where working on these samples. Anyway, here's the recipe:

Stamps: simply said, priceless

Paper: purely pomegranate, w white, kraft

Ink: So saffron, purely pomegranate, sahara sand

Accessories: purely pomegranate ribbon

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.