Tuesday

Great Technique

Here's the adorable card I got on Saturday from my Secret Sis. It uses the Versamark Resist technique. Works wonderfully with these little pumpkins. Such a great card to share this technique. And she also used leaves awash wheel on the BG. I was all smiles when I got it in the happy mail, just like the guys on the card. lol Here's my guess at a recipe for this one:
Stamps: leaves awash wheel, Autumn Harvestm polka dots and paisley.
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate chip, glossy white, w white.
Ink: pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, versamark
Accessories: Brayer

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.