Wednesday

Purely Pomegranate

I've been making quite a few cards using the In Color Purely Pomegranate lately. Here's one of the first ones I made the other day. I was also playing with the new Basic Gray paper. It's so much darker then the Going Gray. This was a fun layout to do. And it's deep tones lend it to working with fall and seasonal colors.
Here's the recipe:

Stamps: Simply Said, Much Appreciated

Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Gray, and W. White

Inks: White craft, pretty in pink, purely pomegranate, basic gray

Accessories: black gingham ribbon, double circle punch, slit punch.

1 comment:

jodene said...

Simply lovely! The colors are wonderful together!!

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.