Well the big day is tomorrow. We made two card designs using the Haunted Halloween stamp set that was in the fall frenzy promation sale. Here's the first one we put together. It's a quick stamping job, the cutting and measureing was a bit tricky, but we liked the outcome. We put a white piece for the inside of the card and stamped the stars going across two corners for a little stamped element on the inside. Funny story, when I put my sample together I must have been having a dislexic moment and I put these pieces in a flipped order. Everything on the left half should have been on the right and visversa. Oh Well. My favorite part of this layout is that cute little frog peeking out of the cauldren. Well I'm off to finish getting the rest of the supplies for our halloween dinner tomorrow night. I'll try to post the menu for you tomorrow and who knows I may even get my camera out and take some pics of the halloween evening. Have a great Tuesday.Tuesday
Haunted Halloween
Well the big day is tomorrow. We made two card designs using the Haunted Halloween stamp set that was in the fall frenzy promation sale. Here's the first one we put together. It's a quick stamping job, the cutting and measureing was a bit tricky, but we liked the outcome. We put a white piece for the inside of the card and stamped the stars going across two corners for a little stamped element on the inside. Funny story, when I put my sample together I must have been having a dislexic moment and I put these pieces in a flipped order. Everything on the left half should have been on the right and visversa. Oh Well. My favorite part of this layout is that cute little frog peeking out of the cauldren. Well I'm off to finish getting the rest of the supplies for our halloween dinner tomorrow night. I'll try to post the menu for you tomorrow and who knows I may even get my camera out and take some pics of the halloween evening. Have a great Tuesday.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment