Monday

Pumpkins vs Spiders

Here's a real Halloween twist to one of my family's favorite time passers at restaurants. I guess you could say I was going punch crazy this holiday season. These little guys fit on a 6x6 board in W white then 6.5 DSP onto a 7x7 piece of Basic Gray for a sturdy game board. Also these medalions can be made into stick pins by attaching a fasener onto the back of them.
The recipe for this is basically the same as any of the Batty for you Cards previously posted. If you want specific instructions just email me. And by the way this is a totally cased idea from someone else's website. I can't remember where I found it, but it was such a wonderful idea if you see it out there on a blog that's probably where I got the idea from. I also made a matching game set, but that has already been mailed out to a dear friend for her kids to play with. Tic tac toe anyone?
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.