
Lookie lookie at all the new goodies I'll be playing with over the next few weeks. I got some more lovely cord, replenished some CS, Got some of the sets that where on promotion that I didn't have, and some glue dots to play with. And yes Connie there is an uninked cartridge ready to be inked with that refill. And an order wouldn't be complete if I didn't get my all time favorite embellishment - ribbon. Jody would be so proud of me. I finally broke down and purchased some of the taffeta ribbon. It's definently a shade game with this stuff. I was shocked that the gray and the brown where sooooo light.

But it will be a great compliment to the much darker papers. I did get a pack of Fall Flower paper to play with so who knows what I will come up with. Let me know if there is anything specific you would like to see used or taught in class, workshops, or on here. I'd be glad to share. Well, I need to get some more prep work done for tomorrow's "Batty for You" Bash. It's going to be so much fun. I just love all these fun projects. Here's another sneaky peak of the projects. This little cutie is a lollypop (matchbook) cover. And everyone gets a caramel apple lollypop that fits this guy. It's a 3x31/2 size, so it fits large flat pops. Katy is making a ton of these and the pencil toppers to share with her friends at school for halloween. Her favorite is those caramel apple pops, we get them every year. Kinda a tradition. Also we'll be working on our tradition of a halloween style dinner that night or we may do it over the weekend with some of our friends. It's such a fun night of dinner and games. Last year we did goblin toes, witches fingers, gooly goulosh, Monster flakes, and for dessert Ghost Surprise. And how could we forget the smoking caldren. We played some fun games like name that gooly, spooky statements, and haunted house factory. ( that's charades, story stips, and zooreka played using halloween themes) The zooreka is a cranium game that is one of our family's favorite picks for our family game nights, so we just have to do it halloween style. I'll give you more details later in the month if you want them. Well the finishing touches on the class for tomorrow won't get done on their own so I'm outta here. Have a great Thursday!!
1 comment:
Have fun playing!!
Post a Comment