Saturday

It's time again Ladies!!

I know I don't usually post this here, but I am today. I'll be sending out another BIG package over to Debbi for the troops. Bring your extra cards so we can add them into the stash. They are really in need of seasonal holidays and kid's birthday cards, but they will accept any to send over for the service men and women to send back to the states to family and loved ones. She also mentioned a need for more thank you cards. Basically I'll send any and all cards we have to send. So please bring them to me by 10 pm on 10/10. I think we'll remember that 10 info. The package goes out bright and early the Thursday morning after. I'll take a shot of them and post it before I ship out.

If you would like to check out her blogsite here's her link: Debbi's Dribble


Don't forget to pause the playlist to the right. This is a wonderful song by Dustin Evens.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.