Okay, that recipe I mentioned in the title. Well, when my folks come over in the evening we fix dinner together. Tonight was my turn to decide what. Well, the practical person in me planned ahead just incase so I had all the fresh ingredients to make my Mushroom Asian Chicken. YYUUUUMMMMM!! Here's a picture of the dish before we served it up. And yes, those are fresh sliced mushrooms. And this is one of the only ways I will eat them fresh. But this is such a great meat portion to the meal. The ingredients include: butter, whishier sause, soy sause, italian dressing, asian seasonings mix, a very large container of fresh mushrooms sliced thick, and 5 to 8 chicken breasts no bone and no skin. I fix this in my saladmaster electric skillet. That was one of the best cooking investments we ever made. I just love that thing and we use it about 3 to 4 times a week. Keeps the chicken very moist. Okay, I am not affiliated with Saladmaster, I just love this skillet of theirs. The pans are not too bad either, but the electric skillet is a must have for healthy cooking. So what do you think? Doesn't it look wonderful? Well we all enjoyed it and this dish is great for left overs too, tastes even better then the first night. But I usually have to cut it all up into small pieces and store it for the next night adding a cheesy alfredo sause of my Grands' (or a jar of alfredo will work in a pinch) and some pasta. I fix cooked carrot crickle slices and broccolli as the sides the first night and the left over veggies go right in the alfredo with the chicken and mushrooms. All those wonderful flavors just add to the alfredo and pasta and give it a smoky asian alfredo taste. And that's what we will have tomorrow night with a deep greens salad and some french bread rolls. Have I made you hungry yet? Email me and I'll send you the ingredient amounts. This was fun, I may have to add our favorite recipes on here from time to time. And it's getting close to a blog candy post too. On my 200th post I'll give you the details.
Friday
My Recipe for the Week
Thought I'd throw in a change of pase this evening. Sorry I know it's Friday, but no movie and pizza this weekend. We had our "Batty for You" BASH earlier then planned. Most of the ladies had tonights big high school football game to get to, so we changed the time to earlier in the day and it worked out great. There was one that couldn't make that time so she'll be coming by tomorrow to craft with me. Anyway, my folks decided to come over and work on the back porch. We have all of the rafters up but one. I have to take some more photos so you can see their progress. I'm so proud of all the hard work the guys are putting into it. It is going to be so nice to have a covered back porch.
Okay, that recipe I mentioned in the title. Well, when my folks come over in the evening we fix dinner together. Tonight was my turn to decide what. Well, the practical person in me planned ahead just incase so I had all the fresh ingredients to make my Mushroom Asian Chicken. YYUUUUMMMMM!! Here's a picture of the dish before we served it up. And yes, those are fresh sliced mushrooms. And this is one of the only ways I will eat them fresh. But this is such a great meat portion to the meal. The ingredients include: butter, whishier sause, soy sause, italian dressing, asian seasonings mix, a very large container of fresh mushrooms sliced thick, and 5 to 8 chicken breasts no bone and no skin. I fix this in my saladmaster electric skillet. That was one of the best cooking investments we ever made. I just love that thing and we use it about 3 to 4 times a week. Keeps the chicken very moist. Okay, I am not affiliated with Saladmaster, I just love this skillet of theirs. The pans are not too bad either, but the electric skillet is a must have for healthy cooking. So what do you think? Doesn't it look wonderful? Well we all enjoyed it and this dish is great for left overs too, tastes even better then the first night. But I usually have to cut it all up into small pieces and store it for the next night adding a cheesy alfredo sause of my Grands' (or a jar of alfredo will work in a pinch) and some pasta. I fix cooked carrot crickle slices and broccolli as the sides the first night and the left over veggies go right in the alfredo with the chicken and mushrooms. All those wonderful flavors just add to the alfredo and pasta and give it a smoky asian alfredo taste. And that's what we will have tomorrow night with a deep greens salad and some french bread rolls. Have I made you hungry yet? Email me and I'll send you the ingredient amounts. This was fun, I may have to add our favorite recipes on here from time to time. And it's getting close to a blog candy post too. On my 200th post I'll give you the details.
Okay, that recipe I mentioned in the title. Well, when my folks come over in the evening we fix dinner together. Tonight was my turn to decide what. Well, the practical person in me planned ahead just incase so I had all the fresh ingredients to make my Mushroom Asian Chicken. YYUUUUMMMMM!! Here's a picture of the dish before we served it up. And yes, those are fresh sliced mushrooms. And this is one of the only ways I will eat them fresh. But this is such a great meat portion to the meal. The ingredients include: butter, whishier sause, soy sause, italian dressing, asian seasonings mix, a very large container of fresh mushrooms sliced thick, and 5 to 8 chicken breasts no bone and no skin. I fix this in my saladmaster electric skillet. That was one of the best cooking investments we ever made. I just love that thing and we use it about 3 to 4 times a week. Keeps the chicken very moist. Okay, I am not affiliated with Saladmaster, I just love this skillet of theirs. The pans are not too bad either, but the electric skillet is a must have for healthy cooking. So what do you think? Doesn't it look wonderful? Well we all enjoyed it and this dish is great for left overs too, tastes even better then the first night. But I usually have to cut it all up into small pieces and store it for the next night adding a cheesy alfredo sause of my Grands' (or a jar of alfredo will work in a pinch) and some pasta. I fix cooked carrot crickle slices and broccolli as the sides the first night and the left over veggies go right in the alfredo with the chicken and mushrooms. All those wonderful flavors just add to the alfredo and pasta and give it a smoky asian alfredo taste. And that's what we will have tomorrow night with a deep greens salad and some french bread rolls. Have I made you hungry yet? Email me and I'll send you the ingredient amounts. This was fun, I may have to add our favorite recipes on here from time to time. And it's getting close to a blog candy post too. On my 200th post I'll give you the details.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment