![]() |
| Make a slide show, scrapbook or ecard |
Sunday
A Busy weekend and a play day for me
Well, after three workshops practically back to back, I decided it was time for a play day. So all afternoon I have been playing around with my photo programs and a service online. Here's our family's Holiday Invite that we are emailing to everyone this year. Let me know what you think. I'm still playing with this type of program so it's just the free basic styles. I like that it has music with it too. Enjoy!
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment