
The date

for this great event is set. All Hostesses of mine from May through October are invited personnally (okay, through E-mail) with the links for registering and to answer the details survey. This is a private invite program that gives me the oppurtunity to personnally (in person!!) show my

appreciation to my past hostesses with a Brunch with Craftying projects , and Crafter's Table Sale especially for them. After this event

around the 5th of December I will post a list of the items that are up for sale to any and all to purchase. When I post the list I'll give all the details of reserving the items you wish. So keep your eyes watching gals. Here's a sneaky peak of our hostess appreciation crafting projects. Let me know what you think. And don't forget to do the survey, this will help me know what you would like to see (and eat) at our brunch and in future workshops. Happy Stamping!
No comments:
Post a Comment