Well I was surfing the blog world out there and ran across these really cute gift tags and pocket holder. So what to do when I can't sleep, make some. I draged out my Dashing papers and my Holiday mini's Season of Joy and Tags on Board sets and went to work. I did get quite punch crazy. See all those lovelies!! and all the peices. I had these everywhere on my dinning room table. I just had to pile them up to get this shot. I really love how these turned out and they remind me of my childhood christmas colors. Just the old olive with the bright deep real red for some reason reminds me of christmas when I was a child and
we decorated the house with lots of red and had alot of alvacodo colored appliances (remember these?) and a beige sofa. Not sure what's up this year I guess I'm feeling really nastagic or maybe it's the lack of sleep. lol Insomnia is not fun, but it sure does make me a silly girl!! At least I can put the time to good use, right? Anywho, I had some remnents of this really cute stitched red ribbon and I just think it makes it all pull together. And love that striped top accent of dashing paper. This striped piece reminds me of candy canes. You know the kind with the bold stripes and the thin fine stripes in between. We would always cover the tree with
them and get scolded anytime we where caught trying to swipe one before Christmas morning. Most of Christmas day we would spend eating our family breakfast, sandwiches, and then munching slowly on candy canes the rest of the time. And not sure you can see it in the pics, but there is a fine stiping in there of the old olive as well. I didn't notice that when I was first working with this peice. (silly girl, you can laugh now! lol) Have I mentioned if you buy three packages of dashing paper you can get a forth for FREE!! Just thought I'd check. Lots of gift tags then can be made and shared. Well I'm making up a boocoo of these little goodies. And this final photo is a close up of the tags. I cased Andrea Walford's idea using the stamp sets I had and the dashing paper I love to use. Check out her directions. You'll see why I have so many stamped flowers and trees on my backing pad. And I got to use my new toy. I was given a stamp-a-ma-jig a short while back, but I wasn't
sure I'd ever use it. Now I will be lining everything up using this easy tool. Watch out world, alligning problems are now a thing of the past. lolNow who is going to get one of these this year from us. Who knows could be you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment