Monday

Happy Mail over the weekend

I recieved some BRAKs this weekend. As some know we are having a dickins of a time with the snail mail office here. I've seen packages delivered weeks after they where suppost to be recieved, missing parts or ripped open envys, and some of our mail just lost in limbo land. We have narrowed it down to stuff that goes in or out of our mailbox at the door (mostly in). We are a training route as they keep telling us. The last report was that my neighbor has threatened to have the neighborhood sign patitions to have our route taken off the training route directed to the postmaster general. Not sure what that will do for our mail issues. All I know is I'm glad our must get there bills and such are either online or mailed from the post office directly. (I run out of stamps too quickly and have to make a trip usually with a package and such in tow.) Anywho, I recieved five cards in the mail on Saturday. So I thought ya'll would enjoy a gander at the lovelies. This first one is from Leesa at Berry Nice Cards. The pumpkin is felt and adds such a fun texture to this card. She also included some punched out pumpkins for me to play with. And then there is this really pretty and sparkly card using one of my favorite sets Simply Said from Stephstamps1982. The flowers are colored in and there is alot of dazzling diamonds added. I really like the color combo also, taken with teal, so saffton, black, and I think lavender lace. And she has the prettiest handwriting on the inside. And this cute single layer card from Kimmery in purple and pixie pink. She even used some magenta stickles. Cute, cute and it did make me smile. This butterfly card is from KelleyJean on SCS. Love the dazzle on those little butterflies. Our plans for my birthday do include some stampin' Queen time. Thank you for the great encouraging sentiment on the inside. The last card I recieved was from Karen Brad's Mom on SCS. I just love these colors together. And even a little bling to brighten my day!! She also put a cute liner with a pretty girly punched edge on it. Very nicely done.

Thank you so much to all these ladies for making my Saturday a wonderful encouraging one. I am truely blessed by your kindness.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.