Wednesday

November 28

It's my birthday!! Woo Hoo!! Anywho, for my birthday I really wanted a back porch swing or pictures taken. Not of me, but I wanted to take family pictures of the grandkids. Don't freak, not MY grandkids, I'm not anywhere near ready for that. Of the grandkids for our folks. Well, during that time when we where discussing what to do for my birthday this year we came up with the idea of visiting our relatives in Missouri where the other two grandkidlets live. After a few (really hubby speaks to his bro numerous times a week, gotta love sprint to sprint it's free!!) phone calls about the details we where set. The big driving day came so fast we bearly where packed ready to go. Well, one thing after the other went wrong the week before hand. The tally ended up with two flat tires on the car we wanted to take, bigger, more room and such. A family drama episode thanksgiving day with sil. And then over sleeping the morning we needed to get on the road. So after changing our minds about the car choice, asking a member of the family to go home and get some sleep, and just surrending the fact that we would just be shifting our schedule by two hours and being flexible, we where on our way with happy hearts and excited minds to see family again. While we where up, I took lots of great pictures. This is my all time favorite one!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you got to go! That is great. I can't believe how big the boys are. I'd love to see a picture of John and Susan if you took one. You could email it to me.

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.