Tuesday

Look what I made - An Origami Box or three

I've been seeing these little cuties all over the place. So I decided to give it a try. And this is what I came up with. I used Dashing paper and Baroque designer paper for these. Added some Real red ribbon and some River Rock stitched ribbon (I love ribbon! Just in case you didn't already know this). And followed Karen's tutorial and wala I have three boxes. The first one you make is a bit confussing. But once you get that top and bottom done, you could practically make them in your sleep. Speaking of I really need some right about now. So tootles until another time. I almost forgot......you should go over to KWarner designs and check out her blog. She does wonderful tutorials and great mixed media cards. She also has calendar papers for sale over there. Watch out you could get overload overwhelmingness she's got so many great ideas, tutorials, inspiring cards, and just all around fun going on over there. Well let's get the show on the road now!!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.