Monday

A quick Thanksgiving card

Well I was playing around with my scraps basket again. And I ran across a design in the Showcase that was interesting and so I just had to play and tweak it and make it mine. The twine is a bit tricky to twist around on this one, but I found a way to make it work that keeps it in place. I used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set and the Holidays and Wishes sentiment for this lovely on So Saffron paper on a Chocolate Chip base. I used the Talk about limited supplies. It really is a quick one to put together. It also uses the fake tearing technique without the sponging. My workshops in November will have this as a quick make and take. Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.