Another Stamp a stack card that I really loved. This one uses the So Swirly wheel and the stamps from Season of Joy. I love the fact that it uses the green circle ice rhinestone brad also. The paper color choices work really well together also, purely pomegranate, river rock, always artichoke, w white. The three stamps on the main image are collaged together. I wouldn't have thought to do it this way, but I really like the look here. I may just have to get out of my box and do this more. Anyway the Gift set we ended up giving Katy's teachers used a mock up case of this card for the toppers. I have to get the pics up here soon for ya'll. Anyway, tomorrow is the big day and I wish each and everyone of you out there in blogger land a wonderful Christmas Day of peach and blessings. I'm off to get things bundled and loaded to head to the folks' for our Christmas gathering with that side of the family this afternoon.
Monday
1 Day til Christmas
Another Stamp a stack card that I really loved. This one uses the So Swirly wheel and the stamps from Season of Joy. I love the fact that it uses the green circle ice rhinestone brad also. The paper color choices work really well together also, purely pomegranate, river rock, always artichoke, w white. The three stamps on the main image are collaged together. I wouldn't have thought to do it this way, but I really like the look here. I may just have to get out of my box and do this more. Anyway the Gift set we ended up giving Katy's teachers used a mock up case of this card for the toppers. I have to get the pics up here soon for ya'll. Anyway, tomorrow is the big day and I wish each and everyone of you out there in blogger land a wonderful Christmas Day of peach and blessings. I'm off to get things bundled and loaded to head to the folks' for our Christmas gathering with that side of the family this afternoon.
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment