
The day is here!! And I just have to post the christmas card I still have yet to send out. Some some of ya'll may be getting one of these next year. It's a case from SCS from back in September. The layout has been stuck in my noggen for a month before I finally started cutting and preparing this project. But alas, it still not completed. It is cut and stamped, just needs to be chalked, stickled, and pierced, then assembled. Live and learn, I guess. Now I know to not get bogged down in all the ideas and just pick so many and run with that and just enjoy all the creativity flying around. Maybe that's the issue, I saw so many ideas I wanted to try, I think I got stuck in the forrest of wonderful projects. Anywho, I'm off to spend our afternoon with the other side of the

family. We had a wonderful morning. We opened our presents just us three and enjoyed a peaceful quiet relaxing breakfast prepared by our daughter (her idea). She did a wonderful job of creating our traditional Christmas morning PJ breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and sausage with freahs OJ and flavored coffee. I'm sorry I have no pictures of our celebrating as my camera is on sabbatical. The camera is taking a break this year for Christmas. Long story, don't ask. Anyway, here's our family photo for the holidays. We put together photo collages for each household group for one of the gifts this year. We took these on a very chilly saturday morn at the botanical gardens. Memo to me: cold weather and photo taking doesn't work well. We kept getting the lense fogged up and got some weird hazzy shots. Anywho, Blessings to everyone this Christmas Morning!
1 comment:
Great picture! I love it! Can I have one for my fridge?
Post a Comment