Not sure where the idea for this one came from. I think a little here and a little there. I so love pomegranant with natural ivory. Okay and a stamp a majig would have come in handy also here. I was going for the overlapping look, cut me some slack, man! Anywho, I used my cuttlebug again for the textile background. I think it adds an elegent touch to any project. Can you believe we only have 13 days left till the big day? Where has this month gone, come to think of it, where has this fall gone. I think my body got lost sometime around september 12. lol And can you believe our munchins are in school until December the 21st? Most of their break is the week after new years. We've gotten almost all our gifts done, not like it was too much this year, except the holiday baking that's suppost to be next week sometime. I'm just not in the mood just yet for that. Anywho, check out the bow on this one. And yes it did take me a while to get it streight and it is still not even, oh well. The ribbon edge is cut into tails. I either cut ribbon ends in tops, bottoms, or tails, but my favorite look has got to be these tails. And so simple to do, fold the ribbon and cut from the fold away to the edges (after the bow is made of course!) Today's tip: Oh, who'm I kidding, I've run out of tips. Sorry folks, maybe some wonderful person would love to add some until december 25th. I'll keep searching for my tip mojo until then. Happy Wednesday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment