Another swap card. I love the sparkle of the silver paper and the ribbon even sparkles on the edges. This card front uses the snowflake spot stamp set I've been eyeballing for a while. Still havn't decided which snowflake stamp set I want. Who knows I may never decide and then there will be new ones to consider. lol Anywho, this card front looks like it uses the spritzer with silver paint pen on the card base layer. It really is much more sparkly in real life. And again it uses those same crisp snow bright colors I love at this time of year. Today's tip: Make sure you have all your cards made to get them out in the mail this week. The sooner the better. If you have already done this step and they are out and gone, YOU ROCK! And now you can relax and enjoy the cards you'll be getting in the mail soon. Unlike yours truely who just is having a horrible time getting her cards finished this year. Not sure what is up with that, I just don't feel like I'm in the mood this year. Jaz, don't faint, I know I usually have them out by December 1st, but not this year. I praying I get them done and mailed by the 15th. We'll see how it goes. Please pray I can get my franny moving and complete this task. If you are in this boat with me, let's find those oars and getting rowing!! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment