This card was a redo from a workshop card we originally did in black. I wasn't fond of the black base card we used so I switched it to the Taken with Teal that reflects the colors from the watercolored image. This stamp set is fast becoming one of my all time favorite christmas stamp sets. It is so beautiful and detailed and has complimenting angel and wise men stamps and a lovely filligree giant tag with it that the other three fit in perfectly. The sentiment was markered from one of the stamps in the so many sayings hostes set from our current catty. This isn't really a color combo I would naturally put together, but I like the look of it here. The aging took the most time for me. I just kept crumpling and sponging and dabbing it until I was satisfied with the look.Anywho, here's the recipe:
Stamps: Holy Triptych, So many sayings
Paper: Taken with teal, Really Rust, w white
Ink: Really rust, various reinkers
Accessories: Black embossing powder, versamark, heat tool, fibers.
Today's tip: Plan your meals and check your supplies this coming week to make sure you have everything for the meals and festivities for the next three to four weeks. We usually make sure our pantry and freezer are well stocked to get us through the New Year by the 10th of December. This has saved us from the maddining crowds close to christmas and new years and it always seems to make the weeks of celebrations much less stressful for us knowing the meals and menu is set and ready to go. I'll go into the details of the menu/meal plan I use most years sometime next weekend if ya'll would like to see it, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment