Wednesday

20 days til Christmas

Tip for the day: Look around you today!! Really look at all the details. Be inspired by something in your path today. You will be amazed at what you will discover in your surroundings and in yourself.

This one has been a quick pick for several occasions this holiday season. I used it in my Christmas card workshops, for a demo swap with some dear friends, and also changed the red to soft sky and used platinium metalic with the snowflakes for a card set for an old family friend's christmas card set. The idea for this cutie came from the SU! website where I saw this layout on a box. I liked the look and played with the dimentions some and used the snowflake wheel and there ya go. A quick card using our new blue bayou color with red. It kinda reminds me of denim with a red hanky. lol Plus I had just gotten that snowflake wheel so I just had to play some with it.

Here's the recipe:

Stamps: Snowflake wheel, tags on board

Paper: Blue bayou, w white, and real red.

Ink: Blue bayou, real red

Accessories: snipps, red grosgrain ribbon, 1"circle punch.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.