Thursday

19 days til Christmas

This is one of the swap card fronts I recieved. It uses emboss resist and a brayer. I don't have either of these stamp sets so it was great to get a look at different ways to use them. I have to say I still think that the crisp look of navys, light blue, and white is one of my favorite combinations. Confession though, I have tons of favorite combos so for the winter season this rates right up there tword the top. lol Anywho, I think this one is from Jenn. She makes wonderful designs and is such a great inspiration.

Today's tip: List all the activities you have planned and seperate them into three lists. One for very important/couldn't bear to miss, somewhat important/more duty then fun, and would like to do/not sure if it will fit. Set the very important ones on your calendar since they are very important you won't want to miss them. Then look at the duty ones and weed down to the few you have to attend. Then finally make room for some of those want to dos. Around here, we have elliminated most of the duty ones and inputted more family time/oriented activities. Also with a little attitude adjustment a few duty ones have become more fun/want to do events. You know the kind, the trip to see the not so pleasant distant relative that you have to see this one time of year. We add a special route to see lights there and back, complete with hot cocoa and popcorn. And kept reminding ourselves that this may be the only time to visit with this part of the family, so we need to show them some love and build a better relationship with them during our visit.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.