It's Saturday Folks! Do you know where your stocking stuffers are? I do! And I'm not telling where I hide them either. Okay, stay out of my closet David!! Anywho, here's a quick mulipurpose card. This close to Christmas I start shifting to modify the cards that I have cut but not completed to a different purpose. And yeah, I know my christmas cards are still giving me dirty looks from the pile of unfinished projects. But maybe I'll get that christmas, I mean, New Years Letter finally done. I'll have to post up the pictures we took earlier today for our family photos. Yes, I'm so behind schedule this year. I don't know why and I really don't have the time to think about that right now, I have ummm, hmmm, the dishes to wash or the ummm, stutter stutter, the laundry needs folding. You get the picture. Just can't seem to get it together this December. Anyway, I think this would make a great card for any occasion. I was considering changing the sentiment to love and the green parts to pink for Valentines Day. What's your opinion? Saturday
3 Days til Christmas
It's Saturday Folks! Do you know where your stocking stuffers are? I do! And I'm not telling where I hide them either. Okay, stay out of my closet David!! Anywho, here's a quick mulipurpose card. This close to Christmas I start shifting to modify the cards that I have cut but not completed to a different purpose. And yeah, I know my christmas cards are still giving me dirty looks from the pile of unfinished projects. But maybe I'll get that christmas, I mean, New Years Letter finally done. I'll have to post up the pictures we took earlier today for our family photos. Yes, I'm so behind schedule this year. I don't know why and I really don't have the time to think about that right now, I have ummm, hmmm, the dishes to wash or the ummm, stutter stutter, the laundry needs folding. You get the picture. Just can't seem to get it together this December. Anyway, I think this would make a great card for any occasion. I was considering changing the sentiment to love and the green parts to pink for Valentines Day. What's your opinion?
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment