Ever feel like you and time just are not on the same speed setting? I'm running on slow mo and time has decided to run at lightning speed. AACCKKK only four days!! Not that I really need to make anymore gifts or goodies, check they are done. But where the heck has the time gone? And even though I've been busy, for the life of me I can't think of what has taken up so much of my time. This brings me to the thought of something I saw on another blog about being either a time person or a task person. Well I have to admit ladies and gents I'm an a true task person. I get so wrapped up in the task at hand time totally elludes me. So when I'm late to dinner because I just have one more bow to tie (or another 15) you just gotta love me anyway, right? Maybe if I'd wear my watch again I'd be able to keep better track of time. Now where is that watch anyway. Oh yeah, your here for christmas cards. The above cutie is using a retired set and wheel I borrowed and used from my upline. It's one of several we planned to put into the teacher card pack for Christmas. We concidered purchasing the stamps and wheels, but after contemplating the idea further felt she could probably get more for it on ebay. Anyway, the card uses:Stamps: Sincere Salutations, and sorry don't remember the name of that retired set.
Paper: Sage Shadow (ever have trouble using this color, I do?)
Ink: Handsome Hunter
Accessories: red gingham ribbon, red eyelet
No comments:
Post a Comment