Wednesday

6 Days til Christmas

This pretty was made at a demo's stamping gathering at one of my upline's. It uses Not Quite Navy and soft sky and the big snowflake from the holiday mini. She had these metalic shaped brads that matched the color just perfect. We did another gift exchange and I got some really cute tags in a bagalope. Sorry I forgot to take a picture.

Just so ya'll know I will be taking a break from blogging for about two weeks starting from Christmas day til the kids go back to school on the 7th. Things have been so busy, I really need to prioritize my family time then. Who knows I may even get our Christmas Letter finished then. But don't hold your breath on that one please. Enjoy your Wednesday!!

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.