Tuesday

7 Days til Christmas

Can you believe only one more week til Christmas, I know I can't.
A quick masculine styled Christmas card. At least that is what the club members call it. We used both grays, and pomegranate papers. I dug out my paisley background stamp and my new punches stamp set. There is a silver brad in the center of the merry christmas rivet. We considered using silver for the going gray piece, but we didn't have that available when we cut up our supplies. This was one of the designs my upline and myself worked on together. This was more her then me. The neat thing is we each have our own style so we come up with some really interesting ideas.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.