This card is a direct case. I just had to use these retired In colors. I so loved the original back earlier in the year that I had to use this as one of our cards this christmas season. So I pulled out my retired supplies from their hiding place and put them to use again. Unforunately the only thing here that is current is the stamp sets and the neutral papers.Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Lovely as a tree
Paper: Cranberry crisp, true thyme, natural white, glossy white.
Ink: Cranberry crisp and true thyme reinkers, true thyme ink pad
Accessories: two large brass brads, stiched cranberry crisp ribbon
Techniques: tearing, polished stone
If anyone has any extra cranberry crisp or true thyme papers they would love to send my way, I will put them to good use. No paper is unloved here at the ol' casa.
No comments:
Post a Comment