Sunday

Birthday Boys in the House

I just had to share about our fun family time this weekend.














We decided early November that we would be taking David for his birthday here and with our little added family member for November/December we made it a two person celebration.














We all had a wonderful time. And the kidlets got treated to a fun lunch and these cute balloon animals. Our budding Marine Biologist chose a fish and the Dog love got a cute chi hua hua.



















We even enjoyed a family shared "Volcano" This dessert is so good, the center is piled vanilla ice cream with brownie slices piled around it in a volcano dome and then chocolate syrup is drizzled over the top. They put a sparkler on it and all the wait staff yell "VVOOOLLLCCAANNNOOOO" in a deep booming voice as it is delivered to the table. You should have seen the look on their faces when they sang happy birthday too. I think it was a mix of embarrassment and excitement. More embarrassment on David's face then the latter. But as you can tell from this shot that faded pretty fast.















Here's a great pic of the kids with the frog, I love this one. Katy is getting a bit impatient here as I've probably taken about a hundred pictures so far this evening. Poor girl she gets her picture taken everywhere and for every occasion posible. I'll take a moment to contemplate cutting her some slack next time. Moment taken, now on to more photos another day.

No comments:

The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.