Well, here's a quick post, as I don't have much time today. I just wanted to share the planner cover I made for some quick gifts for, ooppps almost spilled the beans. Sorry, folks, mumms the word. Also included in these where some of DD's school photos and such. I can't wait to get our pictures done for the christmas letter, we have something neat planned, now if the weather will cooperate with us. Come on a sunny saturday. Anywho, this used up some scraps of dashing paper, and the flower centers I added stickles in red to them and they really sparkle IRL. Happy Sunday Afternoon!!Sunday
Holiday Planner
Well, here's a quick post, as I don't have much time today. I just wanted to share the planner cover I made for some quick gifts for, ooppps almost spilled the beans. Sorry, folks, mumms the word. Also included in these where some of DD's school photos and such. I can't wait to get our pictures done for the christmas letter, we have something neat planned, now if the weather will cooperate with us. Come on a sunny saturday. Anywho, this used up some scraps of dashing paper, and the flower centers I added stickles in red to them and they really sparkle IRL. Happy Sunday Afternoon!!
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment