Well, do you remember these boxes from last month? I do, they are really cute and oh so easy to make. So when I was in need of some smaller ones I just had to play around with the last two sheets of my dashing paper and look what I came up with! These are about two by two boxes. They are so cute. And since they would be in with some other goodies in a decorated basket, sorry not telling for who!! Spies out there you know. I kept them plain paper without the ribbon or band. The original boxes used 12, 11.5, and 11 inches squared pieces of paper. My small siblings used 6x6 and 5.75x5.75 pieces for the lid and the base. I used just some plain red cardstock for the bases. Helpful hint or concideration: card stock is harder to fold then the DSPaper so score with the bone folder and pray you got it streight the first time. But I think they turned out okay. I did make four but one is being carried around by a five year old going on six next week right now. When he should be finishing up his art project, EEEEEE!!!!!! I finished mine, now it's your turn. Anywho, now where is my duck tape? Get back to work little mister!! Where was I, oh yeah, so see these can be made to fit any size. I wonder if I can get my hands on a larger piece of paper then 12x12 to make one? HMMMMM.....
Saturday
More Origami Boxes
Well, do you remember these boxes from last month? I do, they are really cute and oh so easy to make. So when I was in need of some smaller ones I just had to play around with the last two sheets of my dashing paper and look what I came up with! These are about two by two boxes. They are so cute. And since they would be in with some other goodies in a decorated basket, sorry not telling for who!! Spies out there you know. I kept them plain paper without the ribbon or band. The original boxes used 12, 11.5, and 11 inches squared pieces of paper. My small siblings used 6x6 and 5.75x5.75 pieces for the lid and the base. I used just some plain red cardstock for the bases. Helpful hint or concideration: card stock is harder to fold then the DSPaper so score with the bone folder and pray you got it streight the first time. But I think they turned out okay. I did make four but one is being carried around by a five year old going on six next week right now. When he should be finishing up his art project, EEEEEE!!!!!! I finished mine, now it's your turn. Anywho, now where is my duck tape? Get back to work little mister!! Where was I, oh yeah, so see these can be made to fit any size. I wonder if I can get my hands on a larger piece of paper then 12x12 to make one? HMMMMM.....
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment