As if you haven't seen enough candles all over the place, here's some more!! I made a bunch to add to some christmas packages for the teachers, see the first pic here!! And some big pillars for gifts, not telling who, so don't ask. I used the Christms blessings stamp from star studded christmas and the poinsettia and swirl from the holiday mini
set, right now the name is escaping me and I didn't bring my catty with me, sorry, library computer. Incase I haven't mentioned my computer is very ill right now. It sputs and grinds and just won't run any faster then a snail on ambian. Hubby is doing everything he can think of, but I'm afraid it's a loosing battle at this point, so I'm afraid I'm stuck with very slow hubby computer or the library for now. Hubby's computer frustrates me, I hate his keyboard. Don't get me started on that can of worms. Anywho, don't you love the mess I'm trying to hide in the last picture. This is my dinning room table. It's official SU!
has taken over almost every room here at the ol' casa. lol Now to get a bigger house for all my SU! stuff, right? No dice I'm afraid. Well maybe I can reorganize, or even (I can't believe I'm saying it) reduce my supplies. With that said, maybe a give away in January. Check back after the new year, if I did one in december I probably wouldn't get it out until March anyway. Maybe I'll have my christmas letter done by then. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment