Sorry for the red eye. But they are free flying out of school kidlets roaming the world today. This pic was taken last weekend at Grapevine Mills when we celebrated two great guys birthdays. They have this really wonderful old time characel there that the birthday boy was just so excited about seeing we just couldn't resist the thought (or the pictures). And they have punch cards so with eight more rides we get a free one baby!! Not that you would find me on there, the old stomach isn't what it use to be you know. But I enjoyed watching them have a blast. And just check out that grin! And do I spy some dimples. Yes, that's my neiphew folks! He'll steal your heart and give you lots of hugs then swipe your pennies from the table. lol Okay I told him he could. Who could resist that face?Friday
The chillens they are out for break now!
Sorry for the red eye. But they are free flying out of school kidlets roaming the world today. This pic was taken last weekend at Grapevine Mills when we celebrated two great guys birthdays. They have this really wonderful old time characel there that the birthday boy was just so excited about seeing we just couldn't resist the thought (or the pictures). And they have punch cards so with eight more rides we get a free one baby!! Not that you would find me on there, the old stomach isn't what it use to be you know. But I enjoyed watching them have a blast. And just check out that grin! And do I spy some dimples. Yes, that's my neiphew folks! He'll steal your heart and give you lots of hugs then swipe your pennies from the table. lol Okay I told him he could. Who could resist that face?
The Woman who works with her hands only is a laborer. The woman who works with her hands and her head is a Crafts Woman. The Woman who works with her hands, her head, & her heart is an ARTIST. And if she uses her talents to bless others, she's an ARTIST after God's heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment