I feel like a complete dundle head. I have all these posts that I thought I was publishing that are in my draft catagory. My laptop is down with the nasties (virus, hacked into, whatever) and so I've been uploading and such from the library's computer. Well, as you already know and I just found out last evening, there has not been anything published here since the 12th. And it looks like alot of post didn't even publish until the 15th. This is so weird, not sure totally why, so google readers disreguard any dates and times you have on all the posts in december. Just enjoy the content.
And don't worry, I did take a break from the 25th through the 1st. Boy did I need that. Now I have the mess to clean up both figuiratively and in reality. lol
And yes, my christmas letter has turned into a after new year letter. I'm waiting on some pics to add (plus I need to finish typing up the letter, teehee). But the pictures are great!! I'll have to add them here.
As for those new years resolutions, mine is to catch up, no details just catch up! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment