You know I was beating myself up over not having those posts going right. And after thinking about it more and beating myself up over that too, I realized something. This is my blog. I can post and not post as I need to. It's okay to go for a short time without posting. I so enjoy posting here and sharing our lives and happenings and creations. Why and when did I allow it to get to a have to, need to state. I'm sure everyone out there understands life gets busy and there are just times you can't post and things that require our attentions more then typing up a post. So one of my New Years Resolutions is to re-evaluate regularly why I do the things I do from day to day. If I still love doing them, great. If I don't, some changes may need to take place. Even if the changes are in my viewpoint or attitude. So as the SU! statement of the heart tells us, "Love what I do, and share it." Okay, I modified it and made it personnal for myself. My prayer is that anyone that reads my words gets a clear picture that my great loves are God and my family first, then crafts and photography. Blessings to you all this coming new year!
I also changed the tunes to the right from our "Christmas Sellections" to "Love is in the Air" collection of tunes. Hope you like them as much as I do. Denise should love the fact that Michael is in there alot! Girlfriend it's all your fault he's in my favorite tunes catagory. Thanks!! Gotta love that voice! SWWOoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn.........
1 comment:
Your post sounds A LOT like one of mine recently. So many bloggers post everyday and do so much. But, I just have to realize I am not one of those bloggers! I also found out that when I do have time if I type 3 or 4 posts then I can just save it as a draft and post it every few days or whatever. I have lots of cards I need to share though. I have been casing the new catalog. I really love some of the new setiment sets.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a great visit with Ethan.
Love to you and yours.
Amy
Post a Comment