What does Nanas, Valentines, elephants, and chocolate have in common? Our next Nana's card class!This is one of the projects we'll be putting together. Our next class has two projects for us to make so I just had to add some of those yummy chocolate peanut butter treats and clusters. The card and topper idea was partially cased from Kim Edmondson another talented Demonstrator. She had made this in a long note form and I loved the look so I made the card and topper in the same fashion. I added the red strip under the elephant with scallops on top and bottom instead of just bottom, and added the gingham ribbon for accent. I loved how she added chrystal affects to the heart flowers for demention. Such a great idea. This card also uses pixie pink and Green galore so it is really bright and cheerful in real life. Thanks for the inspiration Kim. And yes Jaz, I only borrowed these goodies for the picture. I'll make fresh ones for the class. Silly girl. Happy Stampin' Thursday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment